Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Best Friend's Girl

http://blog.mlive.com/movies_impact/2008/09/large_girlpic.jpg


My movie has arrived. It's hard for me to review this films because I got to be on set with the cast and crew (not to mention you can see me located in the prom scene for a couple shots). Instead, if you want, you can read my article about my two-day shoot that I went through last year. Click Here.

For those looking for my opinion on the film, I'll admit it's not that great. It had its chances, but the actors are forced into raising material to a level not worth raising. It does however have its moments. Dane Cook does avoid disaster here compared to Good Luck Chuck and Kate Hudson is still tolerable (although a break from a romantic-comedy could be refreshing) but with both mediocre direction (Howard Deutch) and writing (Jordan Cahan) My Best Friend's Girl won't really appeal to anyone, except maybe if you were in it.
** Stars

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found the movie to be really unhealthy for young adults. The movie might appeal to a small few but will never make it long on the big screen. Maybe I'm old fashion but I did laugh and enjoy a few of the sceens. It's to bad because the story did have potential. I thought you looked great in the film and I believe I saw you at least 4-5 times. Love ya, Dad

Anonymous said...

I found the movie to be really unhealthy for young adults. The movie might appeal to a small few but will never make it long on the big screen. Maybe I'm old fashion but I did laugh and enjoy a few of the sceens. It's too bad because the story did have potential. I thought you looked great in the film and I believe I saw you at least 4-5 times.